Collage



It's been a while since I've done any paper collage but I have been doing other things such as submitting a piece of digital collage for Timglaset 6, a great arts publication produced in Sweden. I'm really looking forward to seeing my work in there and will share more information about this when it's published.

Also this year I took part in an exhibition with the Tunnel art collective. Their next show is called Mercerism, at The Crypt in London. However, I haven't been doing much else so it's with great pleasure that I have gone back to doing some work with paper collage; when it's successful I think it is one of the best ways of working and can surprise the maker as much as the viewer with the result.




Freefall
A3 Paper collage 2017
Found vintage photographs, gouache and graphite on paper.






No comments:

Post a Comment